This plugin is developed to convert a post into PDF file easily using the WordPress Visual editor. You can add headings, tables, articles and even shortcodes to the editor and include them into your PDF. It saves you the effort of preparing them on a text editor and convert them manually then upload them to the server. The PDF will be auto generated/regenerated once you publish or update the post. They can then be found at http://yourwebsite.com/wp-content/uploads/cp2p_pdf/your-post-slug.pdf. The link can then be included in any other posts/ pages, or even send them as email!
No technical knowledge required.
It has been tested the latest WordPress, WordPress 4.9.4.
To install the plugin, simply login to your WordPress dashboard and follow the below steps:
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Convert Posts to PDF”
- Activate Convert Posts to PDF from your Plugins page
- Click on the new menu item “Convert PDF” and create your first PDF.
- Save to convert them to PDF! You can find the pdf on http://yourwebsite.com/wp-content/uploads/cp2p_pdf/your-post-slug.pdf
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries and support
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial development of the plugin