DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. This website is a replicate of the Australian’s website of this company. The website will provide course details for 5 different countries in South East Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia. The website is built to turn the training registration process and quote request process to online so the admins do not have to manually process them anymore. There are also blogs in each country to keep visitors updated about what is happening in the region.
My responsibilities include:
- Create a landing page that displays blog post published by the company and allows visitors to easily navigate to other pages.
- Display course details in a table so it is easier for users to view them and navigate to the registration page.
- Enable PDF download for courses.
- Create dynamic registration and quote request forms for each country and implements multiple file upload, dynamically show/hide fields based on chosen values, then send notifications to the admin
- Setup Stripe for each country so users from any of the 5 countries can easily checkout with their credit card.
- Add an invoice option so users can choose to be billed monthly instead of doing one-off payment.
- Once payment completed, send a tax invoice to the registrar to notify them that the payment has gone through.
- Export data to CSV format for admins to process.